IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) Approved
Quality Management System (QMS)/Lead Auditor (ISO 9001:2008)
The ISO 9000 family of international quality management standards and guidelines has earned a global
reputation as the basis for establishing quality management systems. ISO 9001 provides a framework and systematic approach in managing business processes to produce a product / service that conforms to customer expectations. The fundamentals of the Standard make the company more efficient and increase the competitive edge. ISO 9000 is recognized worldwide. ISO 9001 certification indicates to the customers that you have a quality management system in place. They know you have a corrective action system, a system to handle complaints and non-conformances. They know that you are continually addressing problems and improving your operations and performance.
Some of the benefits of implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard for employers includes:
- Provides an opportunity to increase value to the activities of the organization
- Improve the performance of processes/activities continually
- Satisfaction of customers
- Attention to resource management
- Implementation of statutory and regulatory requirements related to product/services
- Better management control
- Enhancement in corporate image
- Reduction in wastes and rejection
- Improved work culture
- Reduced operational costs
- Competency building of personnel
- Duration for IRCA: Over 5 days, you’ll develop auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions with a written examination on your final day.
- Eligibility for IRCA: No pre-requisite, however experience in Health and safety field and fair knowledge of English is highly recommended.