Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
Managing safely is a flexible course for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organization. It brings managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams. it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly – it brings home why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
Eight interactive modules in IOSH
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
End of course assessments:
A 22 question, multiple-format assessment paper.
A risk assessment based project.
- Eligibility: No pre-requisite, however experience in Health and safety field and fair knowledge of English is highly recommended